Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just some background info...


Most of you I have probably known for at least ten years, but a lot has happened since then! Here is just some interesting things that have happened in my "adult" life:

- I got my first planning job at 18 for the City of Jenks as the Planning Assistant

- I got arrested (wrongfully) and the judge gave me my money back and apologized!

- I got engaged

- I planned a wedding in Hawaii

- I called the wedding off the day before, yes, I was on the island (this may be what I am most known for!)

- I was hired as the City Planner of Owasso the week before I graduated college at the age of 22

- I got a kidney stone and found out I only had one kidney (23 years and no idea~!)

- I had one hell of a four wheeler wreck and popped my scoliosis rods off my spine and had to have those removed surgically at age 22

- I bought a house

- I had two car wrecks in one day!

- I bartended for 2 or 3 years, the time runs together

- I bought a house

- I finally made it to Europe! England, France and Scotland-- Italy is planned for Nov of 2010

- I set my kitchen on fire when I was 19-- good news is that I now know how to cook!

- I learned that if you do not have friends and family-- then you really have nothing

- I still have the best friend I have had since I was 3 (Nikki Bowlin)

- Within 3 months of each other I was stung by a man of war jelly fish (when I say stung I mean more I swam through all of his tentacles and scarred up my whole stinking body and shouldn't probably be alive) and was bitten by a brown recluse (the scar is still there for that one too!)


If I Were...

I had read this at Praise Junky recently and finally decided to 'borrow it' today for some fun.


If I were a month, I'd be October
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Thursday.
If I were a time of day, I’d 8:30 P.M.
If I were a planet, I’d Jupiter!
If I were a sea animal, Sea Otter :)

If I were a direction, waaaaay southwest.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a shelf.
If I were a liquid, I’d be coca cola!
If I were a gemstone, I'd be emerald
If I were a tree, I’d be a japanese maple.

If I were a tool, I’d be a hammer.
If I were a flower, I’d be orchid.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be overcast with light rain.
If I were a musical instrument, an piano, grand piano.
If I were a color, I’d be fuschia.
If I were an emotion, I’d be hyper.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a peach.
If I were a sound, I’d be anything loud.
If I were an element, I’d be plutonium.
If I were a food, I'd be Mexican.
If I were a place, I’d be a untouched by man.

If I were a material, I’d be organic bamboo cotton.
If I were a taste, I’d be spicy.
If I were a scent, I'd be the smell of fall rain
If I were an object, I'd be either red lipstick, or a red stilletto

No comments:

Post a Comment